SAGE Architectural Alliance is a full-service architectural firm with broad expertise in design for building communities. We believe social connection is one of the most important factors for personal health in our fast changing world and that design has great power to support community connections. Sensitive, highly experienced design ensures that spaces work for their intended purpose. During the design process, SAGE presents clients with options that provide opportunities to enhance social connection.
SAGE has the expertise to initiate solutions and the creativity to set the trends for the future of senior living and affordable housing for all populations. We bring experience, passion and energy to our work. At SAGE Architectural Alliance, we invest in building relationships and dedicate ourselves to quality results and the satisfaction of our clients—always. We know how to listen, and we know how to guide you through the design process to best achieve your goals in quality and budget.
Our projects include independent and assisted living facilities for seniors, memory care, skilled nursing, homeless shelters, multifamily residences, and tribal community development. Actively shaping the future of design, our goal at SAGE is to serve and be among those creating a vision for tomorrow’s lifestyles.
We just got a little recognition from some fellow architects, see this article; https://www.seattlearchitects.org/the-best-affordable-housing-architects-in-seattle-washington/
- Full Architectural Design Services: We provide a full range of architectural services from early design sketches through construction administration and local and state approval processes.
- Architectural Feasibility Studies: We evaluate a site or building and test its potential uses and value to the client.
- Sustainability/ Ultra-Sustainable Design /LEED Coordination
- Master Planning: With an existing facility or new site, we work with our client to establish goals, examine alternatives, and develop a plan that will guide the client in making efficient viable decisions.
- Community Building and Visioning Workshops, Community Outreach and inclusive Stakeholder Design Workshops: We bring expertise and creativity for resolving complex and wide-ranging program components and stakeholder requirements.
- Renovation and Remodeling Expertise: This would include an evaluation of existing facility, determination of client’s goals and resources, establishing a phased sequence of work and providing coordinated architectural and interior design services to complete the work.
- Interior Space Planning and Design: Besides space planning, materials selection, lighting, color, furniture selection and purchasing, this could include evaluation of existing facilities and phased upgrade to fit budget and schedule.
- Construction Administration
Video about SAGE
We introduce our design approach and how we help build stronger communities through architecture in our video, SAGE Architectural Alliance: Affordable Housing, Building Community.