- Full Architectural Design Services: We provide a full range of architectural services from early design sketches thru construction administration, including sustainability/LEED design elements, and local and state approval processes.
- Architectural Feasibility Studies: We evaluate a site or building and test it’s potential uses and value to the client.
- Sustainability/LEED Coordination
- Master Planning: With an existing facility or new site, we work with the client to establish goals, examine alternatives, and develop a plan that will guide the client in making efficient viable decisions.
- Community Building and Visioning
- Renovation and Remodeling Expertise: This would include an evaluation of existing facility, determination of clients goals and resources, establishing a phased sequence of work and providing coordinated Architectural and Interior Design services to complete the work.
- Interior Space Planning and Design: Besides space planning, materials selection, lighting, color, furniture selection and purchasing, this could include evaluation of existing facilities and phased upgrade to fit budget and schedule.
- Construction Administration